Hello, everyone. My name is Joy Jones, and along with my husband Dave and with the help of some awesome friends, we’re about to make this the very best site for companion animal owners anywhere on the web! If you haven’t already, check out our About Us page to read how we got this crazy idea in the first place. And don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter as well at the tab on the side of each page.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be introducing tons of new features to the site, and some pet experts we know personally will be contributing guest blogs. We’ll also share with you articles on the following:
- A way to find local vets that are highly rated.
- Alerts on pet product recalls.
- Safe, homemade or affordable, teaching pet toys.
- Human foods that are good/bad for dogs to eat, toxic items for pets.
- Common medical symptoms to watch out for and tips to determine how serious symptoms should be before calling the vet.
- Making your own treats.
And MUCH more!
Our Prime Directive is to become your first stop for everything to do with your pet.
Thanks for stopping by and we’ll talk again soon, I’m sure.